Saturday, July 19, 2014

Crazy 8 Baby & Kids Clothing Clearance Sale

One of the best ways to save money is through shopping off season. The summer tanks below are normally $10.88, but through buying on clearance you save 74% -SCORE! Check out this awesome sale to save big on adorable summer clothing!

Crazy8 is having their 80% off clearance baby and kids clothing sale. Time to stock up on your children's clothing needs. The accessories go for sale go as low as $1.39 and clothing starts at $2.79! Woo-hoo!  






2 comments:

  1. The baby clothes are so cute. I am looking forward to the day my son and his wife get pregnant. Boy, will I have fun shopping for sweet little outfits like these. Thanks for sharing, I appreciate the opportunity to get even more excited about the day to come.
    Blessings,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree clothing is so much cuter in baby sizes :) Good luck as a future Grandma!

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik