Monday, July 28, 2014

Free Clean Eating Reminder Printable

Weight Loss

I've been slowly transitioning into eating healthy foods.  I hate to admit it, but my weight loss journey has been quite a struggle. After I had my baby I lost a good 15lbs. I thought losing the baby weight would be easy peasy. Little did I know - losing the baby weight would challenge me to new levels of dedication. 

Losing Baby Weight

After a good three months of recovery ( I had an emergency c-section that saved my daughters life). I'll have to share her miracle birth story another day. During this three month time period I lost another ten pounds, while breastfeeding. The sad news was that I after I stopped nursing around four months my body went into shutdown mode and gained the ten pounds right back - boo!! Next baby I will dedicate myself to trying to nurse longer.

Who knew losing weight the correct way could pose such a challenge? My goal has been to lose 25 lbs. Sounds easy? Not so... I've worked on replacing chips, candy and other processed foods with green and other healthy choices. Even though sometimes I get really tempted to eat brownies, cakes and cookies, I somehow manage to strive forward. I still eat chocolate here and there (I'm an addict - I know it's bad). Replacing milk chocolate with dark chocolate has helped me stay in control of sweet cravings. Dark chocolate is quite bitter and I usually will eat one small piece for dessert:) Dove chocolate has amazing dark chocolates :)

I designed this printable with hopes of reminding myself what healthy foods are available! Hope this Clean Eating Printable reminds you to eat healthy too! Wish me luck on my weight loss journey! This is the first time in my life I'm attempting weight loss in the correct way :) Click Here for the printable version without my logo!

If you are looking for more free inspiring printables click HERE

Want to know where I party, and where this post has been shared... click HERE



30 comments:

  1. This is such a cute printable!! And a great reminder to have in the kitchen! I think I'm going to print it and frame it right next to the fridge. My first son was an emergency c-section also and it definitely throws your body in all sorts of different directions! The baby weight will come off soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sydney! :) I'm glad someone else knows the pain of recovering from an emergency c-section. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

      Delete
  2. VERY lovely printable. Thanks. I've been trying hard to eat 'clean' too and really appreciate this. Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like the printable :) Best wishes on your clean eating journey!

      Delete
  3. This is such a great printable, I need to start eatting more healthier :)

    Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Best wishes on eating healthier :)

      Delete
  4. Stopping by from Crafting Along link party. Great printable! My friend just started clean eating a few weeks ago and this would be really helpful and it's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am so happy you liked the printable :) Tell your friend best wishes on clean eating!

      Delete
  5. G'day! Thanks for sharing via our #SayGdayParty!
    Please make sure to come back, leaving comments on some people who also attended the party and of course we hope you are following us on Pinterest!
    Cheers! Joanne @ What's On The List

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I just left a couple comments for other bloggers. Happy weekend!

      Delete
  6. I too had a really hard time losing weight after my second child. I started running and counting calories (1,200 a day)... I don't count calories on the weekend, tho... I let myself splurge on those two days. :) and I have been able to maintain my weight. Before I had kids, I never had to worry about my weight, but after I have had to... it has forced me to eat better, though and to work out, so maybe it isn't so bad. You and your daughter are so cute in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great that you lost and are able to maintain the weight! I'm working towards that goal :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  7. I'm glad to see so many foods on the graphic that I do eat and enjoy. I will print it off for myself and for my daughters as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome hope you and the girls enjoy the printable!

      Delete
  8. Super cute printable! Love the photo of you and your precious little one. We have a granddaughter that will be 5 in Sept. She only weighed 2lbs. 6 ozs. when born and we about lost her mom (our sweet daughter). She too is a miracle baby and so happy to have her! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Wow, 2 lbs. is so little! Glad to hear they both survived! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  9. Super cute! Pinned. Please join us tonight at 7 pm. I can't wait to see what you have been working on! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing with us at Teach Me Tuesday. You are very much appreciated! We hope to see you back again this week. Starts tonight @ 8pm CST.
    http://3glol.net/2014/08/04/teach-tuesday-15/
    Have an awesome rest of your week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute printable. Keep eating "clean" and doing some form of exercise and the weight will fall off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberelee! I've been doing that and I actually lost 10lbs :) woot!

      Delete
  12. This is a cute printable and I love the picture! How adorable. You are really beautiful! Hope you come back tomorrow for the party!
    Xo
    Isabelle
    www.lechateaudesfleurs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Isabelle, you are so sweet! I will definitely come back to party!

      Delete
  13. I love this, what a great reminder! Congratulations on your beautiful baby and I'm so glad you and she have recovered well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like the printable and thanks! I'm so glad to have my sweet baby here and healthy! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  14. I love your clean eating chart and printed it for the fridge!! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so glad to hear that, thanks for reading! Hope you have a great week!

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik