Monday, July 14, 2014

Cheap Decor: Memory Foam Bath Mat

Today only Walmart has a great deal going on for Memory Foam Bath Mats! Normally the mats sell for $12.97 and are now on sale for $4.97. I love that these mats cover up my apartment floors, and make the bathroom feel like a spa. Let's just say years of wear and tear in a bathroom can be quite gross (even with a good clean). I just love college living ;). I recommend black or any dark color especially if you have boys, if you get my drift... Anyways, the bath mats come in black, gray, brown, tan, dark blue and red. 
Cheap House Decor
Have fun decorating your bathroom with new mats, and having something soft to walk on! woo hoo!

-Tiffany

2 comments:

  1. his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.
    best foam mattress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you are too sweet! Glad you like the content! Enjoy your day!

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik