Friday, August 29, 2014

Smith's Freebie Food Friday and Hot Digital Coupons

Smiths Grocery Store
Hurry over to Smith's website, and sign in to load a FREE ZonePerfect Single Bar to your digital reward card! The coupon expires after two weeks so no worries on running to the store today! *Don't forget the download is only good on Friday! Also, check out Smith's other great coupons to download while you are on their website. Here are some of my favorites and remember prices vary according to your store!


Gerber Graduates
All I can say is thank goodness for little puffs. The cereal keeps my daughter quiet during church and sometimes the neighbor kids. ;) Any savings on baby food is a blessing, especially when these puffs are generally $2.00 per canister. Eek! Start saving on baby food TODAY!

Hairstyling products
I used this deal yesterday (8/28/2014). My store had marked down prices on the Tresemme split end treatment. Each bottle was $2.64 and with the digital coupon that made the final price $.64!! I LOVE cheap beauty products!

cereal coupons
Great coupon for Multi Grain Cheerios. Yum! My store didn't have the cereal on sale this week, but if you need Cheerios use this coupon! 
Greek yogurt coupons
Oh my goodness. My favorite deal of the week is Greek Yogurt buy 1 get 1! My store had Yoplait Greek Yogurt on sale 4 for $5.00, which makes each yogurt $1.25. Using the buy 1 get 1 the yogurt final price was $.63 each. I love love Yoplait Greek Yogurt! Hurry and download before the coupon is gone!


Stay tuned for more Smiths Grocery Store deals! Digital coupons makes saving a piece of cake. Have a fabulously frugal friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik