Monday, October 20, 2014

Free Halloween Printable: Shh... Mummies Little One is Sleeping!

Have you ever had a really productive day? Right now I'm questioning how I managed to accomplish so many things on little sleep! ha Doing the dishes twice, blending spinach with water to freeze for smoothies, vacuuming, playing with the baby, going on a walk, feedings, diaper changes, sorting laundry, weekly menu planning, organizing coupons, scrubbing the heck out of nasty stained baby clothes and working on the blog. Even though today went by fast, one of my favorite activities is the free printable below :) 

The printable is a doorknob hanger. This festive printable will help remind family and friends in a gentle way to keep their voices down when passing the baby's room. 


Seriously, I love entertaining, but when guests wake my baby from laughing loudly while walking to the bathroom all I want to do is say "do you know how hard it is to get my baby to sleep!" Have you ever had this problem? If so what are your tips and tricks to keeping your munchkin asleep during parties/entertaining?


Good news this printable has simple instructions. All you need to do is print, attach a piece of string and hang around a doorknob. Pretty simple, right? 

Here are the links to print full size doorknob hangers:
*Mummies Little Guy
*Mummies Little Girl

Have a great week! Make sure to check out where I party!


6 comments:

  1. Ha, love these printable posters :)

    Thanks for linknig up #Wednesdaybloghop

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute, thanks for sharing on Oh My Heartsie Girl's #WW http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/wordless-wednesday-28/karren

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute and such a great idea! Thanks for linking with us at the Teach Me Tuesday Linky Party! I hope you'll have the time to party with us this week, as well.

    ReplyDelete