Saturday, October 4, 2014

Week 4 Family Scripture Memorization Challenge

Instead of a scripture this week I'm going to work on memorizing a quote. Why? Well, I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormon).  And the 184th semi-annual conference is being held this weekend. The prophet, apostles and other church leaders, both men and women are speaking to uplift and inspire. 

One of my favorite quotes from today's session was by Elder Neil A. Anderson. The quote reminded me of the importance of staying faithful during trials. So, this week my family will memorize this quote. Hopefully when the hard trials come I will have this quote memorized as a reminder that I need to continue faith in Jesus Christ. 

Have fun with your family memorizing this fabulous quote! Even if you aren't Mormon this quote is for everyone. It is a beautiful reminder that as we stay strong during the trials of life, we will grow and be strengthened. 

You can print the quote here

LDS quotes


Make sure to visit Monday (10/6) for an exciting month of giveaways!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your post at the Say G’day Saturday Linky Party. I’ve just shared this on Pinterest/Facebook/Twitter.

    Hope you can link up with us again this Saturday!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for linking up at Teach Me Tuesday party last week. I look forward to seeing what you link up again this week. Hope you'll be there!

    Have an awesome week :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik