Thursday, November 13, 2014

Top 10 TV Shows to Watch on Netflix


Lately, I've found myself watching more Netflix. I love watching shows while mopping, cooking doing laundry and other housework. Netflix in my opinion is the best alternative to cable. Netflix has an enormous list of not only movies, but also TV series.  The list below contains my favorite Mommy-fun TV  Shows to watch on Netflix.

You can sign up for Netflix for $8.99 per month. Now that's way cheaper seeing a movie in theaters!
What to watch on Netflix


Chuck - is a drama/comedy. An average computer store clerk named Chuck accidentally gets secret government files downloaded into brain. Soon after he finds himself helping on top-secret missions. This is my favorite TV show ever! I love the witty humor, adventure and love stories. 

Drop Dead Diva - is a legal drama/comedy. The show features a fashion model who dies and comes back to earth and inhabits the body of a plus-size lawyer. Semi-cheesy, but I love this show! 

Psych - is a comedy/drama. The extremely observant main character, Shawn Spencer, solves crimes with his "Psychic" powers. If you need a laugh, watch this show!

Once Upon A Time - is a fairy-tale drama. People in the town of Storybrooke, Maine discover they're from another magical land. Every character has a fairy-tale story and each season the town fights a new villain. Simply stated: This show is great!

Property Brothers - is a real-estate series. Twin brothers Drew and Johnathan Scott help clients buy and renovate homes! After watching this series you will want to go to Home Depot! 

House Hunters International - is a real-estate series. The show features individuals, couples and families that are looking for homes in a new country.  If you love traveling, watch this show! 

Love It or List It- is a home design series. Homeowners have to choose between a new home or their original home that has been renovated. I love reno's! 

Gilmore Girls - is a drama/comedy. The show features Lorelai, a single Mother raising her daughter Rory. The episodes are packed with drama between Lorelai and her rich parents and other school/work events. Another great show to watch during the cold winter season. 

House - is a medical drama. When patients have puzzling symptoms they're sent to Dr. House. Even though he is not a people-person and a bit cold, Dr. House is a pure genius! Fair warning the show does show some parts of medical procedures. So, if blood makes you squeamish - don't watch! 

Fraiser-The main character Fraiser Crane is a psychiatrist who runs a call-in radio show . Even though he is a recently divorced man he takes on new family challenges. Classic 90's show! 


Do you have a favorite Netflix TV show that wasn't mentioned? 

*I was not compensated to write this post. All thoughts are my own. 

22 comments:

  1. HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER - THE BEST! :D :D :D! I also really love House Hunter - I had NO IDEA it was on Netflix though, thanks for the tip! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How I Met Your Mother is on my to-do list for Netflix TV shows :D Glad to help!

      Delete
  2. Visiting from Friendship Friday at Create With Joy. My boys like Netflix a lot, but more for the games and such. I've seen Psych and House on USA, and used to watch an episode or two of Fraiser back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds fun, I didn't even realize Netflix had games. I will have to check that out soon! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. Scandal is definitely my favourite programme I discovered on netflix
    AliceMegan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers is a favorite of mine. I do like Fraiser and How I Met Your Mother too. The Following is a great serial killer/thriller but I think the show is still on air so far only 2 seasons are on Net flicks but the seasons both end (I hate when a season leaves you hanging). Law and Order (of any variety) are good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen Cheers. I might have to give that show a try! Have a great day-

      Delete
  5. Great list! Many of my favorites are on your list and a few I have never watched before. I can't wait to give them a try! Thanks for sharing this fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Once Upon a Time and House. Currently, I am hooked on Ghost Whisperer #MeanderingMondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm watching Once Upon a Time right now too :) I haven't seen Ghost Whisperer yet, i'll have to add that to my list of shows to see!

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for linking on Monday. Just shared directly on twitter. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love House Hunters International and Gilmore Girls! We don't have Netflix, but we used to share it with my sis-in-law. We would watch Switched at Birth. I know, I know, it's a high school drama, but it's so intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love House Hunters International too, maybe one day we will get around to traveling! Also, no judgements I think everyone has a TV show like that!
      Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  9. I'd add Grimm and Law and Order:SVU to your list. Completely agree with Once Upon a Time being a must-watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading those are great ideas! :) I love Once Upon a Time! Cannot wait until the show returns!

      Delete
  10. The Bernie Mac show...omg that show cracks me up, with his "unconventional" parenting style and humor lol. This is a great list, and Netflix is a must have during the cold winter months! Stopping by from Turn It Up Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! The Bernie Mac show is definitely hilarious! Thanks for reading and have a good day :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks for the list!

    My hubby and I binge watched Dragnet a few months back. It was SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Netflix marathon's are always fun, especially if you have a snuggle buddy! ;)

      Delete