Monday, December 8, 2014

Top 20 Netflix Christmas Movies


A favorite Holiday tradition of mine was watching Christmas specials on ABC while Mom made Swedish Ginger cookies. Omnomnomnom! Maybe i'll post the recipe for Swedish Ginger Cookies! 

Anyways, I loved watching the Charlie Brown Christmas, Frosty the Snowman and my favorite Home Alone during the Christmas season! 

Nothing says Christmas quite like Home Alone! 

Funny Christmas Decor


Now onto the list of the best family-friendly Christmas movies 



Make sure to grab a blanket some hot cocoa and something to munch on before watching! Oh and Happy Holidays!


  1. White Christmas - Truly a Christmas classic :)
  2. I'll Be Home For Christmas
  3. Christmas With The Kranks -Pha....funny, simply hilarious!
  4. Holiday In Handcuffs - Cheesy, but fun!
  5. Christmas Town
  6. One Magic Christmas
  7. 12 Dates of Christmas
  8. Christmas On Salvation Street
  9. A Country Christmas
  10. A Christmas Kiss
  11. Mistle-tones
  12. Journey To The Christmas Star
  13. Snowglobe
  14. Snow 2: Brain Freeze
  15. 12 Christmas Wishes For My Dog
  16. Small Town Santa
  17. Christmas Angel
  18. 12 Dogs of Christmas
  19. The Heart of Christmas
  20. Nativity 2: Danger In The Manger

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the list, it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas films, my favourite is Muppet's Christmas Carol cos I have watched it every year since my babies were little with them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe! What a fun memory! I just watched a Muppet's Christmas Carol for the first time :)

      Delete
  3. My husband and I watched "Holiday in Handcuffs" last night. Tonight we watched 'Ernest Saves Christmas." Can you tell we're taking turns picking movies?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that is a great idea to switch it up between husband and wife picking the movies!

      Delete
  4. I must have watch them all! LOL
    Thanks for linking!
    XO
    www.lechateaudesfleurs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Glad I was able to participate! Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  5. What a great list! I think we watched all of these this year. Thanks so much for sharing at Talented Tuesdays. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and we would love to have you join us again this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I'm glad you were able to enjoy holiday movies :)

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik