Thursday, February 26, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts Review

I recently received Adovia Dead Sea Bath Salts from Tomoson to review. All feelings and thoughts are my own! 

My husband and I recently returned from a mini-moon. After walking around Disneyland, Hollywood and the California beaches my feet were in bad shape. I forgot how painful it can be to walk around Disney for two days straight, especially when trying to go on every ride.


 I decided there was one way to solve the aching feet problem. That was with an at home pedicure! I used the Dead Sea Bath Salts from Adovia and fell in love! Ah-pure relaxation!

Dead Sea Bath Salts

The bath salts were soothing and helped my feet feel lovably soft! If you are looking for a good gift to help with relaxation, then I would highly recommend this product.


Here are my tips for using bath salts:

1.  Place bath salts under faucet while filling the tub with warm water.  
2. Wait for bath salts to dissolve before getting in the tub.
3. Relax and enjoy the benefits of Dead Sea Bath Salts!

Thanks for reading and head over to Adovia's Amazon page for more information!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik